Sunday, September 25, 2011

My ankels are killing me today!!!!!!

I DID IT!! MY FIRST 5K!!! 47:46 MINS!!! MY BEST TIME YET!!!!!!!!!!
So yesterday was fun a took alot but i'm glad i did it! I know there is no way i could of done it without me sister though. She cheered me on and keep me going. i never felt like i wanted to stop but i did have my moments that running was the last thing on my mind and she got me running!
The best part of this run was the fact that we both did it under disney run time!! So now i know i can do disney!!!! On oct 8th we plan on doing the Susan G Coleman race here in Brookhaven then take it easy for awhile till dec 3rd with our Jingel Jangel race that will also have a prizes for best christmas sprit and dag gum it i want to win that one!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! Disney will be here before you know it, and you'll be so ready!!

    ReplyDelete