Sunday, September 11, 2011

Starting back running isn't easy

So I went to disney about two weeks ago and walked my butt off. Too bad I didn't keep it up when I got back home. So I have played vollyball since and that is a work out in itself but still not enough to make up for not walking. So tonight I decided to start up again. I got in little over a mile before my ankel decided it didnt wasnt to walk anymore. It just makes me mad that I get back out there and I feel great and breathing was great and the ankel goes.im gonna get back out in the morning and see if that helps. Also I hit my best mile yet! (if my mesuerment is right) at 16 mins!! This just thrilled me. Now if my new shoes will come in ill be happy!

Distance: 1.25 miles
Time: 22mins
Songs: tikkie room, dig a little deeper, bella notra part of your world.

Next gole surive the mud run on the 24th

1 comment:

  1. You can do it, Cindy! You guys are so great for doing this, and I know you'll all do great in the race!

    ReplyDelete