Monday, August 1, 2011

vollyball vs. running which hurts less

So friday night we (being me and Cecily) went to the church to
Play vollyball with some of the people. Now this was a blast but the question
Is why did I hurt so bad the next day? I had joked so much about who needs to
Run 3miles this would be enough workout! Oh what I didnt know! A 9 hour shift
Before the games fallowed by 4 hours of play then another 9hours, well let's
Just say 2 days latter I still hurt! But I will run tonight regardless if my calf hurts
Any hints on getting that streched out good other than the foot on the wall?


I think Razorlight will be the music of choice!

1 comment:

  1. Great for cross training! Stretch that calf against the wall, but strengthen it by standing on a step on the ball of your foot, facing the stairs, like you're on a diving board. Lift up, lower down. This will help strengthen the calf. Try some biking, as well, as that is lower impact and keeps the legs loose! Good going!!

    ReplyDelete